Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I may have to jump on with m1 for an ARK pie

Heres the one I just started.

M1 Finance - Free Automated Investing

Little something away from my main pie. Should continue to have some good growth. Only a few days in so still early now. Feels good to have secure stable investments and less pennies. I can just leave things be and not worry constantly about it. Still have a few pennies but I just leave them be and not check anything until the day closes. Just go out and keep my mind off of things. Crypto the only thing I'll keep an eye on and not constantly either. Just gotta be patient and the gains will come.

On an unrelated note, did Powell have that speech about inflation yet?

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang

Little something away from my main pie. Should continue to have some good growth. Only a few days in so still early now. Feels good to have secure stable investments and less pennies. I can just leave things be and not worry constantly about it. Still have a few pennies but I just leave them be and not check anything until the day closes. Just go out and keep my mind off of things. Crypto the only thing I'll keep an eye on and not constantly either. Just gotta be patient and the gains will come.

Thursday

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Ark is cool but you’re pouring jelly on yourself if you’re not trying Tap into emerging markets like China, India or Brazil.....

Peep mine:

don’t focus on the percentages

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
all these stocks :to:

Doomsday said only have like 3 :to:
- FB
- LCA
- PLNHF

Jeremy said like 5 to 10 - so i have small positions in
- CAKE
- RVLV
- REAL

Don't know what to do :to:
IMO, which is that of a novice, your range in profile should reflect how much money you're playing with. For example I have about 13-14k over various platforms.

TSLA
ARKK
ARKW
APPL
SQ
NVIDIA
and I have NIO but admittedly I bought that off hype. I should probably diversify outside of tech, but tech is what's bumping right now.