Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@gwo7 we in here kicking knowledge. read thru some pages and get an account at m1finance.com, and whichever other broker you prefer.and just read up on stuff.

like a dollar off my all time high on fidelity. should pass it tomorrow. :wow: got $350 cash in one account that I was debating pulling out to use towards my ira or m1 pies but think ima just sit on it if some penny plays come thru that interest me. gotta see what i do and how badly i would need the cash in the short term future.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I need to do more research but Arkk loves them. May have to drop a bag on it

SAN FRANCISCO and BOULDER, Colo., June 22, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Invitae (NYSE: NVTA), a leading genetics company, and ArcherDX, a leading genomics analysis company democratizing precision oncology, today announced the companies have entered into a definitive agreement under which Invitae will combine with ArcherDX to create a genetics leader with unrivaled breadth and scale in cancer genetics and precision oncology.

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Tsla and Aapl wins but outside of that i got cash waiting for the right play.. What's worth a glance