Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Well here come CNBC with the scare tactics. This dude they just had on referenced the fukking dot com bubble again lol. There's literally no comparison.
They were mad at Tesla at 700,800,900,1000,1.1,1.2......they are clowns

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, explain to me why lyft is going up. I got shook and sold mine a week or so . I wanna know how u thought about that

LYFT will survive IMO.

I started noticing a wave between $25-$32 since April.

I started riding the wave by buying under $27.50 and selling over $30.50.

It has been working since April. :yeshrug:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LYFT will survive IMO.

I started noticing a wave between $25-$32 since April.

I started riding the wave by buying under $27.50 and selling over $30.50.

It has been working since April. :yeshrug:
So your holding for long or if other states jump on this lawsuit bandwagon , are you gonna bounce?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Im scared how the market will do if Biden wins guys. Does that make me a horrible person?:patrice:

I don't want to pay more in capital gains -- both in my personal portfolios and from my compensation :francis:

No more China trade war tweets! :blessed:

Biden will raise LONG term capital gains taxes, but let's be honest:
How many people in this group hold the majority of their stocks for long enough to even qualify for long term capital gains rates?

Stocks you hold for less than a year are ALREADY taxed like regular income. So I don't think Bidens tax changes will have much effect on the market.

Kamala Harris wants a tax on all stock trades, but I'm not worried about it because THAT will never go through.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

How many people in this group hold the majority of their stocks for long enough to even qualify for long term capital gains rates?

Stocks you hold for less than a year are ALREADY taxed like regular income. So I don't think Bidens tax changes will have much effect on the market.

Kamala Harris wants a tax on all stock trades, but I'm not worried about it because THAT will never go through.
:hhh: speak for yourself.

Anyone holding tesla will be hurt by this. With that said, if it goes to the right place I don't really care.

Long term capital gains still needs to be significantly lower than short term.

Daps
Reppin
NYC

Me lol. The primary sources of my net worth are taxed at long term capital gains

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:hhh: speak for yourself.

Anyone holding tesla will be hurt by this. With that said, if it goes to the right place I don't really care.

Long term capital gains still needs to be significantly lower than short term.
True, I have a short attention span for my trades in my individual account. I also have an unusual feature in my fidelity 401k called Brokeragelink that lets me choose individual stocks there. So I have to remember that not everyone is in the same situation as me.