Reppin
Atlanta

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just got another share of Apple in my IRA. Sold some pennies in my individual account hoping those are enough to get a share there too. Just gotta wait for funds to clear. I got 1k of ZOM that I should get rid of but I been hesitant on that. Rather sell that than the 50 shares of amc. If not I'll just deposit the remaining amount if it's not too much. Hopefully by Monday everything clears with the sells. Right now I got between my roth and ira, 8 Apple shares and 3 tesla shares so I'm ready for the future and "retirement" age hopefully.

Still waiting on M1 to hurry and approve my damn account. You'd think already having one would make it easier to get another but no. An even split between arkk,w,f, and g is what I'm thinking. Maybe start with $400 or $100 each and throw in $40 a week. Should be good with that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw something that showed the S&P is better during democrat - could just be coincidence :manny:

From Reagan to Trump: Here's how stocks performed under each president

There was another one that did a list of presidents from like 1900... i can't find it right now
Could be but this time seems different. Especially after an election. Think market went down whenever a new president got elected but not sure. Should go up after but that initial panic sell I think might or does happen. Hopefully there's not too much craziness in the market during November.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Im scared how the market will do if Biden wins guys. Does that make me a horrible person?:patrice:

Ehh, it'll even out. I got screwed with salt deductions under the last tax change.

Plus I don't think Dems have crashed the market since the Carter administration.

The market did well under Clinton and Obama as far as I remember.

Bush Jr provided a nice little fire sale in 2008 :mjlit:

Anyways though I'm holding LONG long.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Trump is destroying the country, millions of people including black people need help now and idiots are worried a presidential candidate is going to affect their pennies. This country summed up :wow:

The help is written amongst these pages and various others. They just gotta come and get it. :blessed:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im scared how the market will do if Biden wins guys. Does that make me a horrible person?:patrice:
not in this thread :jawalrus:

im definitely anticipating a crash/instability the week of the election, so i have money aside for that. seems like the fed is just gonna keep this shyt propped up indefinitely because theres nowhere else to put money

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
We need the Coli Stock research thread so we can throw out hypothesis etc

that would be nice

NIO is really intriguing because chinese do buy their products and it seems like products are getting better. and it seems like government is backing them. all they have to do is be a solid #2 in china to 10x and start makin profits.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Serious Looks like Blink been killing me lately. Hopefully it starts to improve. Was only 2% of my pie but not much. Think I'll lower it down to 1 and put the other 1 in AMD which has been my highest percentage gainer even over Tesla and Apple. Nearly at 25% total gain so far. :wow: