Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
You don't use a broker with access to after hours?
You can't trade options in after hours. I never buy shares because the return doesn't satisfy me. Anyone who bought a NIO call before market close is most lilkely looking at a 200% gain by tommorow morning :mjlol:. Hopefully social media doesn't talk about the NIO press confrence so that I can get in on the action tommorow.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
idk what impact it will have if any

was curious to see if they had any events on the horizon and that was all I could find...not sure if that’s big enough of a catalyst
It will definitely have an impact. Just wait until all those idiots on tiktok are done posting about it. In the short term social media moves stocks now; this is one of the main reasons baby boomers want to get rid of tiktok tbh. That and the fact that movements are easier to organize on TikTok (BLM and Trump getting trolled proved this). I've been making easy money buying puts two weeks out for stocks that got pumped on TikTok. Just think about it, why would Trump endorse Oracle over Microsoft in a bid to buy TikTok. Happens to be that Oracle has close ties to the NSA and the CIA
Trump Says Oracle Could ‘Handle’ Owning TikTok
Tiktok’s Latest Suitor Is Oracle, a Company With Close Ties To CIA and NSA

Last edited:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It will definitely have an impact. Just wait until all those idiots on tiktok are done posting about it. In the short term social media moves stocks now; this is one of the main reasons baby boomers want to get rid of tiktok tbh. That and the fact that movements are easier to organize on TikTok (BLM and Trump getting trolled proved this). I've been making easy money buying puts two weeks out for stocks that got pumped on TikTok.

:ehh: nice strategy

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

Robinhood makes millions selling your stock trades ... is that so wrong?
They sell robinhood investor positions to wallstreet. Their algos know robinhood positions so they trade accordingly :mjlol:. Another thing I had been doing was I would go to Robintrack and I would look for stocks being bought up by robinhood traders. If the stock had no fundamental value I would buy puts one month out and collect that guap later on :mjlol:. This is also how the algos trade. They move oppositte of the robinhood traders. This is why some stocks have been selling off after beating earnings nowadays. A lot of robinhood traders will pile in to profit from earnings but then the algos will see all the orders and move the opposite way :francis:.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They sell robinhood investor positions to wallstreet. Their algos know robinhood positions so they trade accordingly :mjlol:. Another thing I had been doing was I would go to Robintrack and I would look for stocks being bought up by robinhood traders. If the stock had no fundamental value I would buy puts one month out and collect that guap later on :mjlol:. This is also how the algos trade. They move oppositte of the robinhood traders. This is why some stocks have been selling off after beating earnings nowadays. A lot of robinhood traders will pile in to profit from earnings but then the algos will see all the orders and move the opposite way :francis:.

I had the opposite experience. I got hurt following the crowd. Bought some Hertz contracts that exire in the fall. That shyt ain't going nowhere. :mjlol:

Last edited:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I. had the opposite experience. I got hurt following the crowd. Bought some Hertz contracts that exire in the fall. That shyt ain't going nowhere. :mjlol:
I don't follow the crow per se, I just do the opposite of what they are doing because the algos will do the same thing. Keep in mind that most trading volume is done by algos. https://seekingalpha.com/article/4230982-algo-trading-dominates-80-of-stock-market
Trading is a zero sum game; for someone to win, someone else has the be left holding the bag. If the algos see too many people rushing towards a stock best believe they will sell off a couple of weeks down the line :francis:.

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Intel buying back shares? :blessed: get out this bag lol

Or hold? :ohhh::jbhmm:

What do experienced brehs know to do in this situation?