Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Tesla at 340 bill valuation

:francis:

congrats to the holders
:mjlol:I'm not really sure why anyone is surprised. The man is about to come out with a new patent for EV batteries that will change the game. Anyone who exited their positions can hold this L. He had been talking about battery day for months so it's not like yall didnt know :umad:.

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
so basically the dip is $270 after the split which will be the bargain of the century when it hits $800 in 2 years :ahh:
The stock will move slower after the stock split. More shares = more volume required to move the stock. In my honest opinion Tesla will hit 2000 before it splits (S and P 500 inclusion). After that it will split to 400, dip to 350 then get bought up all the way to battery day. The reason why Tesla went up this week from from shorts covering their positions in case of a Tesla S and P 500 inclusion.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
The stock will move slower after the stock split. More shares = more volume required to move the stock. In my honest opinion Tesla will hit 2000 before it splits (S and P 500 inclusion). After that it will split to 400, dip to 350 then get bought up all the way to battery day. The reason why Tesla went up this week from from shorts covering their positions in case of a Tesla S and P 500 inclusion.

The only thing that concerns me about Tesla is that with the current valuation it is pricing in a lot of potential growth so once it finally does slow down it might slow to a standstill for a minute..

This is the reason why I haven't gone all in on Tesla, I've bought what I bought and I will consider adding more but it's not going to be a ridiculous percentage of my holdings. :manny:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
why the fukk is he even buying it? i dont like it at all :dahell: nordstroms in 2020 after a pandemic?

maybe im wrong but :russ: of all the shyt you could invest in, nordstroms? what was the rationale?
It will survive long term and bounce back he’s looking 3-5 years out

Dropbox I don’t really like to much they got crazy competition with google drive being so much better and cheaper to use for any company

upwork is cool but fivver blew then the fukk outta the water

I’m loving me some Revolve tho

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
^^^

12 minutes in so far...bit of a reality check :ehh:

The haircut will come, it's a matter of how much and if the following catalysts will spike it back up. This is another reason why I personally like the stock split because the price becomes more attractive on any dips. Previously it could go from 1800 back to 1300 and there would still be talk of not buying it at that price, I think at $300 or so dips are more attractive to buyers

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
The only thing that concerns me about Tesla is that with the current valuation it is pricing in a lot of potential growth so once it finally does slow down it might slow to a standstill for a minute..

This is the reason why I haven't gone all in on Tesla, I've bought what I bought and I will consider adding more but it's not going to be a ridiculous percentage of my holdings. :manny:
I feel you. You're a smart investor and in it for the long game :salute:. I do options so I prefer short term gains :yeshrug:; I really don't care about Tesla longterm:francis:. If they were able to develop self driving cars though I will invest in a heartbeat :ohhh:.