Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
as always solid analysis :ehh:

definitely thinking about starting my position. but i gotta wait till these penny stocks pop first. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
If anyone is interested I have compiled a list of value stock plays. These are all medium to large cap companies that will likely survive and have a lot of upside. Most are 40-50% off their highs..

Okay so what's the plan. Well, I could continue investing in a few select companies like RTX which I probably will because I want to throw more money at them specifically. But another way you can try to maximize your profits in a more condensed safer play is to make a separate M1 account. You can make this your value stocks portfolio... do not expect big gains in a month. We are looking at 1-2 years down the road. These are all great companies/ETFs and most will likely come back. If one doesn't that's fine you can remove them from your pie if they are faltering.

I'd narrow this down some.. but here's an example I compiled and keep in mind that many of these also have nice dividend returns.

XLF
JETS
CCL
Delta
MGM
JPM
WFC
BA
RTX
BRK.B
WYNN
PLAY
DFS
CVX
WBA
SBUX
T
KO

Here is my post from July on value plays. Some have run up a lot since then, others have stagnated.. the point is there is still time to get into these plays before they take off for good. Maybe the second wave comes and wipes them out again who knows but this is a long term bet, most of these companies if not all will survive and they will recover in 1-2 years. :manny:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FYI, I'm not trying to sell my SPACs for peanuts. I took some profits on SHLL a couple months ago but then bought back in. I'm holding SHLL and LCA through merger and maybe longer dependent on the price action*

*of course I am not a financial advisor, always do your own due diligence and my posts are for entertainment purposes only.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
so basically the dip is $270 after the split which will be the bargain of the century when it hits $800 in 2 years :ahh:
I'ma try and put away 3k for that but idk if I'll be able to. 25 shares of Tesla even post split would have me set.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
@Serious @FabTrey @Eric Brooks

How will the Tesla split effect ARKK?

It won't really, they will just have more shares, the amount of money spent on holdings is still the same. They like to buy and sell though and reconfigure the percentages so you might see their percentage of Tesla held go up and down but I imagine it will still be their top holding because they are still bullish on Tesla.