Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Busy @ work all day but digging the strength at the close. Hoping for a continuation into tomorrow morning.

My only regret is that I didn't cop more at $2

If this shyt goes to the 5 to 7 range, I'm gonna have a few racks to drop on Apple at the end of the month.

I wish I had more capital when I was younger, like in my early 20s and shyt :mjcry:

I'm legit thinking of maxing out my IRA for 2020 just to really really eat :takedat:

Man. I'm in my (early) 30s right now and I plan to max out my Roth IRA every year until I retire at this rate.

Popping into this thread for the first time to say I bought a TON of $24 March 2021 SLV calls.
I feel like I'm about to make a lot of money off of them in the next few months.

Most of my etrade account is in in-the-money ETF call options (QQQ, XLK, etc.) that expire next January or later.

Dope strategy. I've been meaning to do this personally. Because of the higher delta, it's like a poor man's stock purchase. The Option price fluctuates consistently with the underlying as if you own shares.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:noah: my shyt is up about 7 grand in 3 weeks. idk whether to take it or hang on

it seems like the fukkin economy is hopeful and no state is gonna shut down harder than they are right now

maybe i'll sell before the disaster of schools opening back up :skip:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Busy @ work all day but digging the strength at the close. Hoping for a continuation into tomorrow morning.

Man. I'm in my (early) 30s right now and I plan to max out my Roth IRA every year until I retire at this rate.

Dope strategy. I've been meaning to do this personally. Because of the higher delta, it's like a poor man's stock purchase. The Option price fluctuates consistently with the underlying as if you own shares.

My "trick" is, when ever one of the ETF's move deeper into the money, I'll roll them up and buy cheaper calls for a higher price (but always remaining in-the-money). That way I accumulate more and more calls for the same amount of money over time. And trying to remain in-the-money the whole time.

When the big "COVID" crash happened, I came out of it doing well because my LEAP calls expired so far in the future that they had time to recover.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
  • Novavax's potential vaccine to prevent Covid-19 generated a promising immune response in an early-stage clinical trial, the company said.
  • The phase one trial included 131 healthy participants between ages 18 and 59 at two sites in Australia.
  • The vaccine produced neutralizing antibodies, which researchers believe is necessary to build immunity to the virus, and killer T-cells, the company said.

John Moore, a virologist at Weill Cornell Medicine who was not involved in the studies, said the Novavax results were the most impressive he had seen so far.

“This is the first one I’m looking at and saying, ‘Yeah, I’d take that,’” Dr. Moore said.

Gilly

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
707 & 813
It was a crazy dip and then bounce back. Thing is.. nobody knows anything around these earnings. shyt drops and people try to justify it "it was priced in"

shyt spikes and people say "it had good earnings"

:manny:

they saying some reporter dropped fake news on the earnings :troll:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:noah: my shyt is up about 7 grand in 3 weeks. idk whether to take it or hang on

it seems like the fukkin economy is hopeful and no state is gonna shut down harder than they are right now

maybe i'll sell before the disaster of schools opening back up :skip:
OPTI got a plan being released tomorrow for the school reopenings. They bout to kill the virus from any infected child walking thru the school gates. :smugfavre: