Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aint buying shyt until expected coming massive drop that levels late feb/early march.

I do expect a drop off too many stocks are overvalued basically price in for a perfect recovery but I don't see us going back to those level.

Why can't I be more patient sold sint and srne too early. Srne might go on a nice run soon try to get back by Thursday pay day

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
aint buying shyt until expected coming massive drop that levels late feb/early march.
I see that nasdaq is way past the February high and S&P 500 is little below it but Dow still has like 3k to go and I wont be surprised if it goes in a long and steady slope back up to 29k over the rest of the year. I do feel you on not buying anything and holding on to your longs. Just not sure that I see a massive drop coming especially to the March low. What indicators are there that it will even drop to that level? Maybe a drop but I don't believe one like that will occur.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I see that nasdaq is way past the February high and S&P 500 is little below it but Dow still has like 3k to go and I wont be surprised if it goes in a long and steady slope back up to 29k over the rest of the year. I do feel you on not buying anything and holding on to your longs. Just not sure that I see a massive drop coming especially to the March low. What indicators are there that it will even drop to that level? Maybe a drop but I don't believe one like that will occur.

there's always something to buy, look at livongo or jumia etc

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
i agree but i'm expecting it around lastet sep/early oct. if you a long term investor no point buying stocks now

you tryna get into tech stocks? if you are looking for a value then i would go with heavily impacted by covid

BIOC is moving breh. any reason why?

prolly this PR
Biocept Reaches COVID-19 Testing Milestone with More than 7,000 Specimens Received and More than 6,500 Specimens Processed | Biocept Inc.

I need this to explode