Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I sold and lost 5k on a Friday when all I had to do was wait til monday and would have made 10k. To my credit tho, everyone was shytting on airlines, buffet, boeing ceo, and then the fed chairman was speaking on Sunday and thought it would tank even more. Lesson learned. Never put too much in that youre not willing to lose

Most definitely. There will come a time where I no longer want to put more into LCA. I'll just let it sit and do its thing. I'd probably sell some at 16-17 and then let the rest ride out to hopefully the high end of the PTs.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Most definitely. There will come a time where I no longer want to put more into LCA. I'll just let it sit and do its thing. I'd probably sell some at 16-17 and then let the rest ride out to hopefully the high end of the PTs.

I hold LCA as well 8/21 calls. I see this being a winner or anything Feritta is affiliated with.

I made a post months ago in the 6 Certs forum months ago about a delivery service called “Waitr” he bought into which was trending at .30 cents...that monster is now $5. Easy 10x for anybody who had patience.

LCA can do something similar.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I hold LCA as well 8/21 calls. I see this being a winner or anything Feritta is affiliated with.

I made a post months ago in the 6 Certs forum months ago about a delivery service called “Waitr” he bought into which was trending at .30 cents...that monster is now $5. Easy 10x for anybody who had patience.

LCA can do something similar.
In 2 months we'll all be winning :blessed: let me dump everything into it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Is it just me or does the M1 website not let me login? Just use the app instead but thought it was weird cuz its been like that for a while now.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like my investments can never get on the same page. Luckily the major stocks were up so my M1 went up and my mutual funds as well. Pennies were about even. Just need one of these damn stocks to rise. Hopefully one does eventually. Needed my IRA and M1 to go up today cuz crypto killed me by losing on the coins that I have while bitcoin went up which I got out to get more of those cheaper coins instead of just 1 bitcoin. Had a bit of forex success last night. Hopefully it continues and the dollar weakens more. Good thing I diversify cuz I can't deal with the stress of one investment losing money and another one not there to try and ease the pain. :francis:

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
anybody use personal capital to check their cash/investments all in one app, this shyt has been down all weekend going into monday and im getting withdrawals :noah: