Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Hate putting my biz out there, but I worked there when I first got back to the bay. The costs basis of my RSU grants and stock purchases thru the ESPP were $43-65...:eat:
:francis:
Just my luck, Cramer decides to give them a shoutout right when I decide buy:

My decision came from watching a couple videos:

When you see this type of technology, you can tell its disruptive.

Last edited:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Really have to read the SEC docs

So Jumia has been on the rise recently, especially this week.

They tanked after hours, it's because they have a potential offering on the table. No set date yet:
Jumia Technologies Ag Registration statement for specified transactions by certain foreign private issuers F-3
Jumia Technologies Ag 2020 Employee Benefit Plan Security Offering S-8
@Da_Eggman @Doomsday

I think they'll be aight. It's still a considerably low float. So if they dilute some shares, I'll just cop more if the earnings are decent for Q2.

This is a long term play. :mjgrin:

Javed

All Star
Daps
Making a play on BA tomorrow. Earnings next Wednesday and it been consolidating for a while.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Nah I needed them to secure the S&P and keep this momentum going into Battery Day and their other catalysts.. the biggest thing I liked is how much they cakin off them regulatory credits :whew:

Y'all automotive company is paying mines :umad:

imagine Elon coming out saying the battery range is improved by 20%. that jump to $2200-$2300 gonna set the world on fire :whew:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
TRVN is getting close they say. ima buy some :manny:

Trevena, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel medicines for patients with CNS disorders. The Company has five novel and differentiated investigational drug candidates, including IV oliceridine, for the management of moderate to severe acute pain in hospitals, TRV250 for the acute treatment of migraine, TRV734 for maintenance treatment of opioid use disorder, and TRV027 for acute lung injury in COVID-19 patients. The Company has also identified TRV045, a novel S1P receptor modulator that may offer a new, non-opioid approach to treating a variety of CNS disorders.

2020-08-07
TRVN Oliceridine (TRV130) $1.99
PDUFA date August 7, 2020.

Last edited:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
if yall didnt buy NVAX dip, i dont know what to tell yall.

it got down to $127, and then $132 twice and it always bounces right back. swing this hoe. buy the dip at all cost.

Last edited: