Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I really should just put all my money in the m1 account and then just add 500 a month to it. Im already up 20% in less than a month. Thats a good chunk of change if I were to put 60k in right now and let it ride for 20 years

You are onto something. go for it. just liquidated my ally account which was mainly for penny/spec stocks. lets get rich breh. :salute:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I really should just put all my money in the m1 account and then just add 500 a month to it. Im already up 20% in less than a month. Thats a good chunk of change if I were to put 60k in right now and let it ride for 20 years

My dumbass was putting money into an Ally savings account when I could've been had an M1 if i knew about it. Even before Ally when I had capital one. Always was a fan of online banking due to higher interest rates but wonder what could've happened if I would've invested that money instead. Although its good to have some savings tho.

Just a reminder. People who invested during 1929 didn't get their money back till 26 years later. Proceed with care
Market was way different back then tho. I think we more advanced now and there are more companies and ways to make money on and off the market. Technology and all the other sectors have come a long way. They say a second drop might be coming but I think we'll be better prepared. Plus with only a select few states getting hit badly with covid right now, the rest of the country will pick up the slack and keep us stable.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Breh.. you said yourself you don't like long term plays lol. I'm not a financial advisor of course my posts are for entertainment purposes only :mjgrin:

I didn't buy LCA because I wanted to sell it off a 50% bump in a day. I bought it because I'm looking at 100% or 200% etc :manny:

This won't come to fruition in a week

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
My dumbass was putting money into an Ally savings account when I could've been had an M1 if i knew about it. Even before Ally when I had capital one. Always was a fan of online banking due to higher interest rates but wonder what could've happened if I would've invested that money instead. Although its good to have some savings tho.

Market was way different back then tho. I think we more advanced now and there are more companies and ways to make money on and off the market. Technology and all the other sectors have come a long way. They say a second drop might be coming but I think we'll be better prepared. Plus with only a select few states getting hit badly with covid right now, the rest of the country will pick up the slack and keep us stable.
Issue is the bubbles forming mainly corporate debt via CLOs but also student loans and housing

CLOs being sold left and right. If firms go under at large rates it over for the economy