Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:mjlol:OPTI of course. Just be sure to stop loss and day trade if need be.

:mjlol:I got in on WTRH as well but I don't know if it's too late to gravy train for anyone else but I'm sho riding it.

:mjlol:WRN, GAU, MICT, OPK for "safer" penny licks.
Curious what's your stop loss limit on OPTI?

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
that’s only been the last few weeks. And not every day but two or three times a werk because I had to work around the PDT rule with my one account.

but basically Check afternoon watchlists for the next day. Analyze The stocks from that list that interest me after hours Along with news. wake up early morning around 5:30 and finsh DD and paying attention to gap scanners. From their complete my DD and make my selection. I don’t split the pie too much either. I said last week I agree with warren buffet about not diversifying, and choosing your best selections and putting your money into those few selection. So that’s what I follow.I choose the best two(sometimes three) and eat.

gotta find a strategy that fits you. Ppl shout out on here but they on the west coast and Im on east coast so I don’t receive Their message(in time)

You look for big jumps in after hours / pre-market? And ride up early morning on quick wins?

Or look for big losers in after hours / pre-market? And ride it up? (Over reaction play)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
that's how quick it happens. think there will be a correction but for right now $1000 to $1500 in a few days is what Tesla is out here doing :wow:

Lessons to be learned about panic selling and convictions. I don't have all the answers but these past few months have opened up a lot of eyes including my own

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You look for big jumps in after hours / pre-market? And ride up early morning on quick wins?

Or look for big losers in after hours / pre-market? And ride it up? (Over reaction play)
I watch for news first to see what can drive a stock and then I look at charts to see what stock close above the open and has volume increasing/momentum as the day close. The stocks that make it passs that I pay attention to in after hours to see what happens. If I like the momentum I’ll Put in an investment(small) be AH closing and then watch it in the premarket and if it continues Adding volume and the gap increases I’ll add more money to it in premarket.

Tonight it was gevo and ftek. Got in at .70 and 1.03