Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I've been fighting it for too long now. Trying to be a real investor and flip good companies. Its time to accept who I am, who I was meant to be. A penny king :king:

:blessed:
:russ: what are some of your good picks you cashed out on. What about bad picks / lessons?:sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:russ: what are some of your good picks you cashed out on. What about bad picks / lessons?:sadcam:

He has many good picks but one bad pick that I recall wasn't necessarily a bad pick at all. He had Southwest Airlines and then it tanked some more and tanked some more.. until he said fukk it and sold. Then like 3 days later it shot up like 30% or something

The game can be cruel sometime..

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Decn, mvis, uavs were my big 3 winners. I was in gnus before the hype and sold at a loss. That shyt still eats at me. Would have made over 200k on that one.

Only lesson is deal with the fluctuations. Sometimes things take time and with gnus I panicked and sold when it dipped. All it was were people taking profits but then it shot back up and the rest is history. Also, don't put in too much money if u can't handle it. I put 15k in gnus and that was the most I ever did and it scared me to see it go to 13k in 15 mins.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
He has many good picks but one bad pick that I recall wasn't necessarily a bad pick at all. He had Southwest Airlines and then it tanked some more and tanked some more.. until he said fukk it and sold. Then like 3 days later it shot up like 30% or something

The game can be cruel sometime..
Woof. That would have been a 18k swing if I held another week. Lost 5k on that one. Was scared of the Sunday night fed chairman interview so I sold. Its forever fukk buffet and boeing ceo on that alone.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Fed Chair Powell warns of economic fallout from a 'second outbreak'
I'm waiting for the first real shot to be fired. Arizona has tiptoed up to the line but is afraid to cross it. One of these blue states is gonna issue new shutdown orders and the flood gates will open. At this point it's almost inevitable that some states will have to shut back down. Texas, Florida, and Arizona need to.
random thought, but why the fukk is microsoft so undervalued?

its the original tech monopoly for decades, one of the biggest companies in america that every business and school uses, literally every mutual fund owns it, and it trades in the 100s? :dead:
stock splits and Microsoft has one of the highest market caps of a company period. Them and Apple go head up for highest market cap. The share price doesn't tell the whole story. you have to multiply the share price by the outstanding shares.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
random thought, but why the fukk is microsoft so undervalued?

its the original tech monopoly for decades, one of the biggest companies in america that every business and school uses, literally every mutual fund owns it, and it trades in the 100s? :dead:
:yeshrug: stop asking questions and just buy the dip. They're still a major player in emerging tech(cloud computing, ai, etc). They're sitting on billions.

:dwillhuh: Microsoft on an upward trajectory.

Last edited: