Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Looks like people are not comfortable holding overnight at all. So much is getting absolutely DUMPED right now.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Last edited:

BreezyH

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Looks like people are not comfortable holding overnight at all. So much is getting absolutely DUMPED right now.

that fed announcement was like a shot of adrenaline to the market but i think it wore off and people just want some cash parked safely.
nkla got a nice pop, but now it's doing jumping jacks afterhours. think the CEO is doing Kramer this evening which should give it another boost. this market is nuts. decided to get out of an 6/19 option at a small loss rather than ride the roller coaster.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
Has anyone looked at energy suppliers for Tesla and Nikola.

I will mention it again, I really think brehs should look at HYSR, PLUG, FCEL (alternative energy) for long term play.

I need to flip my money some more before I can play in big leagues.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
News makes stock run :yeshrug:

Fomo takes care of the rest.

think of it like this imagine you are investing in a company but then you hear they do something unethical, you might just pull out your money out of protest.

Now imagine other way, you see a company expanding and doing some cool shyt, you might think to yourself damn I should cop more because this will be come up.

That’s what news does.