Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
futures up huge :dead:

For every overreaction there's another overreaction. Yesterday we didn't find out anything that wasn't known. People panicked about re-openings and panicked about covid cases. This has all been known and was "priced in" and then all of a sudden they see a pullback from the biggest month of gains all year and start panic selling

We could have more big red days ahead but selling at a loss is not something people should do lol

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
For every overreaction there's another overreaction. Yesterday we didn't find out anything that wasn't known. People panicked about re-openings and panicked about covid cases. This has all been known and was "priced in" and then all of a sudden they see a pullback from the biggest month of gains all year and start panic selling

We could have more big red days ahead but selling at a loss is not something people should do lol
facts- my main rule of thought is to remove emotion and not react by panick selling-if anything im waiting for long positions to drop so i can buy in some more

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

yeah im gonna keep in mind to buy at 3:45 on the next terrible day :dead:

i assumed we'd have a shyt friday, but i looked it up and the day after is actually always usually up big again

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
did you buy pre-market hours? What was the buy-in price?

I see it's huge potential but am unsure if getting in @ 90% gain is wise for me:
Pre-market 1.21 +0.61 (101.06%)

No I bought in AH last night and kept it at that, it was up too much in the premarket to dilute my gains. I couldn't tell you if it'll rise from here