Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Don't ever allocate more than 5-10% of your entire portfolio into penny stocks.

Wealth management = risk management.

If you feel like gambling with the potential of making serious banks or losing it all, thats on you.
You right, fomo kicking in high gear right now. I had my opportunity at 1.75 yesterday and didn't take it, gotta move on

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
In regards to IZEA I can see it dropping if the two companies are not Amazon or Disney as that is who everyone is speculating it to be. The stock will most definitely drop due to anything other than Amazon or Disney being underwhelming....

However, with them signing contracts with a Fortune 10 company and a Fortune 500 company their business model and plans will definitely be solid going forward regardless of what the two companies end up being. This seems like a long term hold.

Ya?

Banned
Daps
In regards to IZEA I can see it dropping if the two companies are not Amazon or Disney as that is who everyone is speculating it to be. The stock will most definitely drop due to anything other than Amazon or Disney being underwhelming....

However, with them signing contracts with a Fortune 10 company and a Fortune 500 company their business model and plans will definitely be solid going forward regardless of what the two companies end up being. This seems like a long term hold.
When are they making their announcement?

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just took an L with Disney. Cost basis has been too high for months. Just selling now and gonna buy back in in a bit.

what’s the plan with that? I ain’t selling shyt. Just holding on but what’s your logic behind selling it now and buying later? What did you originally get in at?

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
what’s the plan with that? I ain’t selling shyt. Just holding on but what’s your logic behind selling it now and buying later? What did you originally get in at?
Like last year Pre covid high 120s. Bought other stuff instead of building up when it was in mid 90s

I wanna use this cash for something else for now

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like last year Pre covid high 120s. Bought other stuff instead of building up when it was in mid 90s

I wanna use this cash for something else for now

I got you and understand completely. I like to ask questions cuz I like to learn peoples ideas too from this board. I bought in at 99 so just chilling for now.