Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It hasn’t settled in my acct how many xspa shares I have. I can’t even pull a quick move to pull profits if that were to happen
Settling takes 3 days period. If you wanna day trade you need to keep money in your account. I'd just leave it sitting in the core account.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How long will airlines stay down for?

id like to double $6k into $12k off of a guaranteed bounce back like SAVE or something.
it's honestly hard to tell with this new wave of corona. i think the next couple weeks could make or break a lot of things

like if we get some awful news on corona and they think states are gonna shut back down :huhldup: shyt is gonna be crashing left and right

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Settling takes 3 days period. If you wanna day trade you need to keep money in your account. I'd just leave it sitting in the core account.
Cash ain’t an issue for me, don’t have problems with them settling trades, but not updating my shares after a Split is. Can’t make swift moves on a holding if need be

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
it's honestly hard to tell with this new wave of corona. i think the next couple weeks could make or break a lot of things

like if we get some awful news on corona and they think states are gonna shut back down :huhldup: shyt is gonna be crashing left and right
might have to sell all my stocks :patrice:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
yeah, why buy today. we're obviously gonna limp into the weekend after those Fed comments :heh: should be red again tomorrow

exactly. sold 1/3 of my portfolio yesterday. ima sit tight and get in when nikkas be panicking like a mofo. :russ:

i might even have to wait till august. i'll continue to eat with spec play, but just 5% of it. :mjgrin: