Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
Isn’t there a buyer and seller in every trade?

If you’re trying to sell at a price no one wants to buy at, how do you sell?

What am I missing?
When you buy a stock/share you're buying directly from the company itself. When you sell your shares it goes back to the company.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
FAANG stocks going off:blessed:
im so glad i re balanced my portfolio and went heavy with tech...just waiting for the dividends to pour in:mjgrin:

I think most my mutual funds invest in those stocks so hopefully the day got better. I went out for a bit to get my mind off things and I go check my account and fidelity done locked me out. Smh. Gotta call them when I get home and deal with this bullshyt. Plus I don't know what the hell happened with the US dollar that my forex trade went from decent profit to a loss which I'm trying to recuperate from. That shyt even more stressful than these damn stocks. Hopefully crypto keeps going up today and saving me some sanity.

Rawster

Relax Baby
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
La Perla
I have been making a killing swing trading CRIS all day. It's up alot because they received FDA clearance today, and it's been swinging hard between 2.50 and 3.50 all day. Just time your limits and it's freebandz.

They are a good long play as well.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Please humor me on your thoughts on this

UBER's fundamental has changed a bit. a massive layoff is a good indicator and rideshare is gonna struggle for awhile. it will grow, but it ain't gonna 10x. and remember many companies will permanently allow people to just work from home. market just got much smaller for uber.

there's just better stocks than uber. i sold mine too. all 25k of it.