Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Not adding anymore pennies until I can get some decent exits on the ones I’m holding.
I got too many and definitely need to exit some but gotta see at what point. My biggest losers right now are bbrw and tlss although ZOM been helping recoup some of that. The rest are all like less than $20 losses so far or real cheap that it's not much of a total loss.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I got too many and definitely need to exit some but gotta see at what point. My biggest losers right now are bbrw and tlss although ZOM been helping recoup some of that. The rest are all like less than $20 losses so far or real cheap that it's not much of a total loss.
Ha, we both taking the L on them Russian women and TLSS. Hoping TLSS pops, that’s the one that has me at a big loss

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

Was there money to be made off that tho?

Nice gain but who’s really buying that stock at $20-30?

You can’t dump it with no buyers

I guess if u got in low then tried to sell at $10-15 or so but seems like holding it till it peaks will lead to holding the bag. Am I wrong?

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I guess if u got in low then tried to sell at $10-15 or so but seems like holding it till it peaks will lead to holding the bag. Am I wrong?
Has that ever happened?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

That's the point, it shot up so much.

It was 2.95 when it closed yesterday. Jumped to $11 by the end of premarket, then took off after the bell.

There were definitely some FOMO chasers, so yeah there was money to be made.

Last edited: