Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
was advise to come here by @gabbo , so im a beginner in all of this. ANy brehs got any suggestion on where I should start.

im using robinhood and they gave me sirius as my free stock and i also have 2 shares in another business. what else yall advise I should do?

igottabaldhead

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Tri State Area
Y’all, idk if you peeped. But IZEA has a countdown on their twitter leading to this friday.

major industry speculation they’ll be announcing Amazon as a partner, it’s already confirmed they signed a partnership with a fortune 500 company, just waiting on confirmation of who.

I would highly recommend everyone get in on it tomorrow morning, it’s going to pump with whatever the announcement is, and if it truly is Amazon = $$$$

i’ll be stocking up tomorrow morning.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Y’all, idk if you peeped. But IZEA has a countdown on their twitter leading to this friday.

major industry speculation they’ll be announcing Amazon as a partner, it’s already confirmed they signed a partnership with a fortune 500 company, just waiting on confirmation of who.

I would highly recommend everyone get in on it tomorrow morning, it’s going to pump with whatever the announcement is, and if it truly is Amazon = $$$$

You're probably about to make some folks rich than a muh.....Props

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Interesting...

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
was advise to come here by @gabbo , so im a beginner in all of this. ANy brehs got any suggestion on where I should start.

im using robinhood and they gave me sirius as my free stock and i also have 2 shares in another business. what else yall advise I should do?

Jump on (SIX) while it's still under $30.

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Haven't been in this thread for a minute. Reading through it's nice to see my brehs are still eating :salute: