Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
man, i would give anything to get in on one of these fukking stocks that double or triple in a day :dead: where the fukk do you hear about those?

I mean this ABIO was up big yesterday. Their announcement is all speculation BS of course but that's all it takes..

Problem is 9 times out of 10 something is up huge the next day comes the big sell off or even in after hours...

This one just kept growing from the opening bell it's up 323% last I checked.

The second I buy it will sell off and never recover though :russ:

Rickdogg44

RIP Charmander RIP Kobe
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I aint trying to work the rest of my life lol. Now that its .23 I might have to scale back on that. I'm awaiting a dip to enter, something like .20 or less. Maybe tomorrow morning. Knowing my luck recently it will go go .35

man, i would give anything to get in on one of these fukking stocks that double or triple in a day :dead: where the fukk do you hear about those?

Just one... :to:

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps

i swear somebody mentioning ABIO on Yahoo, but man they have so many fake info. someone just mentioned TRVI is next big thing, but i ain't gotta clue if it is legit or not

Gteh brehs:damn: up 400 so far.

May be the new tlss

it was like $2.50 not too long ago. :wow: