Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah it’s killing me too because I am been itching to add more shares. But I can’t because it’ll ruin my position which is really low right now.. Anything I do right now will raise my position, but I’ve been itching to buy more. I only invested $1000 before.

I feel you.. here's the thing. You are right to not ruin it now because this stock is still in its infancy so I fully understand

However if it ever blows up to be a massive success you wouldn't care if you added more when it was in the mid 30s

So I see both sides. Just watch it carefully

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
I feel you.. here's the thing. You are right to not ruin it now because this stock is still in its infancy so I fully understand

However if it ever blows up to be a massive success you wouldn't care if you added more when it was in the mid 30s

So I see both sides. Just watch it carefully
Yeah was listening to this podcast and this guy had Netflix early on and didn’t want to add to his positions cuz his cost basis he looks back at now he did make like a 100 k off it but could of made millions if he kept adding to it

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Every time y’all post DKNG, I read donkey Kong :heh:

tenor.gif

InterestedNow

Rookie
Daps
What are your MARK plays today? New entry if there's a lot of sell off? Are you selling today before Earnings report? What is your plan?