Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
On DKNG: Louisiana is now putting sports gambling on the ballot. It was just approved a couple hours ago.

Also, the CEO is pushing hard on in-game betting scenarios.... Do you realize what this means? It's going the change sports gambling forever in this country.. People are going to be glued to their phones with this shyt..

:damn: :damn: All this money :ohlawd: I am fukking hype

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
On DKNG: Louisiana is now putting sports gambling on the ballot. It was just approved a couple hours ago.

Also, the CEO is pushing hard on in-game betting scenarios.... Do you realize what this means? It's going the change sports gambling forever in this country.. People are going to be glued to their phones with this shyt..

:damn: :damn: All this money :ohlawd: I am fukking hype
too late to jump in :patrice:

edit*** i loafed, my brother was telling me about this stock when it was $18 a month ago and i shunned him off :mjcry:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
too late to jump in :patrice:

Short term it could dip some but it's a fluid situation. Let me explain.

DKNG could dip short term because..

1. warrants have been called which sometimes will result it a temporary dip in share price

2. It's been on such a tear green green green everyday that there is bound to be a little pullback

3. Overall market decline for any number of reason related to covid etc..

DKNG could continue it's ascension short term because..

1. Sports are supposed to be coming back and those announcements could be coming soon

2. More states get in on legalization of sports gambling

3. FOMO

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I've probably been watching too much F.E. lol.. but on the real I am HOLDING DKNG long term and I am considering adding more so a dip for any reason wouldn't bother me, in fact over the long term it might be beneficial.

I'm thinking 3-5 years with this shyt to see it fully develop into what it can be.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let's look at air travel

original_215411895.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Let's look at retail/BA. Saw this chart earlier, I'll explain. This is the potential Boeing pattern. Why do we like to look at Boeing so much, it's because of what the company means for the overall market. It's not fool proof but there is a correlation there. When Boeing is up big, the market tends to follow.

So we look at Boeing here and the potential is there for how it can get well over $200 maybe in the $200-300 range..

On the left is Macy's (2008). They had a big day today.. If BA follows the same pattern we could be looking at a blockbuster..

original_215417179.png