Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
If you want to look at $Mark 's "cheap" competition its $RNWK, they're starting off the day tough :ehh:

Wish I invested more....
Will definitely throw them some more play since its still cheap as fukk.
Looking at the stock it was declining steadily before covid, what makes it a good buy in your opinion?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Looking at the stock it was declining steadily before covid, what makes it a good buy in your opinion?
:dahell: it has a purpose. Get money NOW!!!!

There's going be scramble to reopen the country using this technology. IDK how people don't see that already.

Airports, schools, construction sites, restaurants, medical offices and other venues have an inelastic need for this moving forward.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:francis:
I thought you just said FRSX was next up? Copped like 50 shares cause you was in point bout MARK so what's this RNWK about lol
Yep. FRSX is a more "long term" play.

I was researching FRSX and RNWK last night.

I copped both overnight, because I saw the potential in both of them taking off....

Thermal AI stocks are hot, so I copped RNWK because it's cheaper and i think they'll have run like MARK soon.

Didn't think RNWK would shoot this much so quick though, because I found about them over the weekend. But I'm waiting a dip to add more at a cheap price....

FOMO is what I'm playing on. The people who look at MARK like :ohhh: will see and hear about RNWK, soon enough, see the low cost entry, then boost the stock.

I'm still long term holding MARK, but i don't mind flipping RNWK for profit.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yep. FRSX is a more "long term" play.

I was researching FRSX and RNWK last night.

I copped both overnight, because I saw the potential in both of them taking off....

Thermal AI stocks are hot, so I copped RNWK because it's cheaper and i think they'll have run like MARK soon.

Didn't think RNWK would shoot this much so quick though, because I found about them over the weekend. But I'm waiting a dip to add more at a cheap price....

FOMO is what I'm playing on. The people who look at MARK like :ohhh: will see and hear about RNWK, soon enough, see the low cost entry, then boost the stock.

I'm still long term holding MARK, but i don't mind flipping RNWK for profit.

What price are you looking at it to dip to before buying more?