Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
Man. It took off. Around 10 at beginning of year. Around 12 in early April. Now around 33.

I missed it :to:
I mean it recently went public so beat yourself up over it. A good entry price is relative. If you believe in it invest :yeshrug:

I got in and don't even bother checking on it. It's a five year play

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think we are learning a lot about the degenerates out there this Memorial Day Weekend and the stock market trusted the degenerates to come through. :ehh:
im done making terrible dip predictions, but im curious how this reopen plays out in about two weeks. all the "dont go outside" posters seem to think this weekend is gonna result in an apocalypse

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
im done making terrible dip predictions, but im curious how this reopen plays out in about two weeks. all the "dont go outside" posters seem to think this weekend is gonna result in an apocalypse

It will take a couple weeks to see how shyts going. "Positive" cases means nothing. You wanna look at hospitalizations. If we see a small increase nothing will happen, if it's a huge uptick in like one area then nothing will happen.. if it's a huge uptick in a bunch of areas then it's gonna be a big problem.

The government might escape the next few months but I'm concerned about Fall if this shyt is around and then flu come with it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I was never so sure about something as I was with DKNG but I had to wait to find out where the support was. I'm happy for the dudes who said fukk it at $19 a share.. my cost basis right now is around $25 a share but I loaded up and I'm gonna let it ride, I think we are looking at a new hype stock.

Once more states come to the realization that they need to get in on this oooohh weeee

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
damn apparently WYNN just announced they are using MARK. Anyone see this? I mean it was rumored but this is official. I'm seeing PT of between $7-$10 no for MARK.

I know @Serious is in on this. Still time to buy MARK or what?

When Price targets are given what's the time frame? I hate that sometimes they are thrown out and you don't know if they mean next quarter or in 5 years.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
damn apparently WYNN just announced they are using MARK. Anyone see this? I mean it was rumored but this is official. I'm seeing PT of between $7-$10 no for MARK.

I know @Serious is in on this. Still time to buy MARK or what?
Yeah its still under 3.....

Here's their growing list of clients

Remark Holdings Inc Company's Customers Expenditure Growth Rates - CSIMarket

Idk if the stock will tank after er or not. I can't call it.

From I can tell this looks like it could be a long term play instead of a pump and dump.