Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
im up 5k today. this shyt is spooky. :patrice:

just bought $3000 worth of SPCE. i'm getting too much into spec stocks. i just can't help myself lately. :skip:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Is VTIQ still a thing or that hype is gone? Anyone remember when the merger supposed to happen?

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: I got in to LK at 1.63

It took off in the Frankfurt Stock exchange.....

i would only pump and dump that shady ass stock. but you can eat if your pull out game is on point :mjlit:

:hubie: I was going to, but I don't think a cofounder selling a shyt ton of stock is a good thing.

well he sold it to help his other businesses. :yeshrug:

it's a pure spec play. 8000 registration. that's 2 billy. :manny: if they somehow get this shyt approved then we are talkin a whole new world. i know it's a long shot, but risk is small with insane reward. i just hope they have enough funding in place to stick around. spaceX is gonna be fire whenever they IPO.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i would only pump and dump that shady ass stock. but you can eat if your pull out game is on point :mjlit:

well he sold it to help his other businesses. :yeshrug:
I already dumped it. I was up, made a bit of profit then got out. :hubie:

If it dips again, I'll jump in.:manny:
If not it did, it's job and i made my money.

it's a pure spec play. 8000 registration. that's 2 billy. :manny: if they somehow get this shyt approved then we are talkin a whole new world. i know it's a long shot, but risk is small with insane reward. i just hope they have enough funding in place to stick around. spaceX is gonna be fire whenever they IPO.
:hubie: you got more experience than me.

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
I already dumped it. I was up, made a bit of profit then got out. :hubie:

If it dips again, I'll jump in.:manny:
If not it did, it's job and i made my money.

:hubie: you got more experience than me.

you ate so that's all it matters. i almost bought LK at $30 thinking it would become a $200 stock in 2 years. :bryan: dodged a train wreck. :whew:

i'm hoping SPCE to hit $30 sometime this year, so i can lock in my profit. :manny:
but at the end of the day they have so many obstacles to overcome.