Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
FOMO market. Things are opening, people see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not saying there won't be dips.. but for right now it looks like everyone is trying to catch the train before it leaves the station.

My portfolio is green which is nice but I do not think I will be buying a lot at this level.. probably sidelines today

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
FOMO market. Things are opening, people see light at the end of the tunnel. I'm not saying there won't be dips.. but for right now it looks like everyone is trying to catch the train before it leaves the station.

My portfolio is green which is nice but I do not think I will be buying a lot at this level.. probably sidelines today
I am trying to flip bio pharm stocks since that's the wave right now, but man. This is so illogical to me. I know they are buying bond ETFs already but I do wonder if the Feds are buying general market ETFs and that is pushing the markets higher? There are a few times in the market history where a gov't got involved in the markets (usually currency related) and the big $$ always eventually fades the government's position.

I created a diagonal bear call spread on SPY in the hopes that the markets will stay above $275 through next Wednesday & break down heavy by July's monthly expirations, but who TF knows anymore. That position is currently losing $$$ today and tying up a chunk of change in my Roth IRA.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

I think value investing in the free trade world is just gonna be extremely rough from now on

so many free apps now = so many new retail investors

Valuations are gonna be out of whack

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think value investing in the free trade world is just gonna be extremely rough from now on

so many free apps now = so many new retail investors

Valuations are gonna be out of whack

Everyone is trying to triple up but a lot of them are also buying the wrong stocks. It's gonna be weird.

Q2 earnings gonna be interesting is it all priced in or will there will a reality check?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Mention this in the discord group but he taking about google, Netflix, Chipotle

the thing is without fraction shares those are out of reach to the average retail investors that use RH

it’s why Ford and GE so high cus they are 4-5 bucks

sure it be nice to just buy a bunch of goggle and call it a day but what average working joe can buy a bunch of shares of a 1300 stock

so obviously that list is filled with cheap and spec stocks

What would you suggest instead of Robinhood?

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Watching videos like that make me realize just how well I'm doing and for the most part how everyone in this thread appears to be doing :pachaha:

Most people seem to have no fukking clue just downloading the RH app and throwing money at shyt.. you might as well just bet on the Colts vs. the Jags

What app would you suggest?

What's the best way to get in the game besides Robinhood and buying random stocks?

Tryna learn but all the info online told me to go to Robinhood :bryan:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
We don’t talk about this much I’ve mentioned it before but what do you think about AT&T? HBO Max is going to drop soon. Could make that stop jump..
I've started buying T again when it fell under $30. To me anything under $30 is great for them. I like HBO Max's prospects and love the dividend they pay. I'm open to buying more. I want them to get rid of Directv though. Their debt is out of hand and while Time Warner was worth buying Directv wasn't.