Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
I can’t find it to put anything up on. But this is the type of shyt I like to possibly hit big on. Can’t find it anywhere though.
I use etrade and it can be purchased.
DKNG looks good, great bullish option flow today. I might get some stock.
I dropped 1 on stocks. let's see what happens. Earnings this friday might lead to a sell off
Based off their earnings call their ceo seems solid and they are well positioned for the future w more people working from home in the future and gaming growing.

Just pick a stop loss price. Idk when you brought in but its close to ath so i'm sure you've got profit pending

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Based off their earnings call their ceo seems solid and they are well positioned for the future w more people working from home in the future and gaming growing.

Just pick a stop loss price. Idk when you brought in but its close to ath so i'm sure you've got profit pending
Cost basis 48.94

i was expecting it to be a quick flip for me and it has been a valiant warrior thus far :jbhmm:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I may give in and finally cop some. It make literally no sense why it keeps going up with no sports and no timetable to start but I can’t let it start getting too high...

you say no sports

but UFC betting made money and that’s going to keep going.McGregor talking about July . That’s a big fight right in the middle of the summer

nascar back

baseball trying to make make a move
Bundesliga and EPL starting soon

ppl here view it only through a football/NBA thing

been screaming about it for a minute