Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

aliG

Pro
Daps
remember when Intel was king supreme and amd was the cheapy alternative. amd back then traded around a few dollars. today it is at 50 some odd dollars and climbing. I am trying to find that type of stock to retire on. put my money and just pray to god.
anybody have any suggestions?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Shorting amazon :scust:

That's like shorting Tesla.. it truly is a cheat code to mitigate losses in a way... When people say "only rich ppl make money in the stock market" it's not entirely true but it's shyt like this where you can game the system if you got enough liquid to make it worthwhile.

edit I didn't watch the video at first. Now I see what the person did :mjlol:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@T.H.E.GOD you sold amc right ?

yea man. Didn’t Want to keep mentioning how someone just txt me that the shade room said they officially filed for bankruptcy... I was one of the few giving them a chance and stuck with them till that stupid ass txt I got. I’m making some good money off fb and appl. But I’m hoping my life will turn around with akts in 5 years or so. Worst case, my life stays exactly the same. Lol... I’m chilling right now though. Not getting into anything. Might add on to something every 15th pay check to keep piling but other than that, unless we get a serious drop, I’m not going into my second “stock stash”