Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Florida governor banned vacation rentals indefinitely, Expedia, which owns VRBO, is taking a hit.

I might be wrong but Florida has very limited short term rentals as is. At least in southern Florida. Hotel industry runs SoFlo and they’ve done a bang up job of eliminating competition from third party rentals. Miami for example has a 6 month minimum rental period which basically eliminates Airbnb and Vrbo

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
this is gonna be interesting leading up to the election

it's pretty early in the year for the fed to be propping up the market like this. i dont think they can do it from now until november :huhldup:

Trump bankrupts everything he touches, the country isnt immune. :mjcry:

I might be wrong but Florida has very limited short term rentals as is. At least in southern Florida. Hotel industry runs SoFlo and they’ve done a bang up job of eliminating competition from third party rentals. Miami for example has a 6 month minimum rental period which basically eliminates Airbnb and Vrbo

Seems the panhandle and Orlando is where the rentals are heavy. I know we always hit one when we visit Destin.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
this is gonna be interesting leading up to the election

it's pretty early in the year for the fed to be propping up the market like this. i dont think they can do it from now until november :huhldup:
The past few days, I've been wondering if trump has been artificially propping up the stock market all along, just so that he could have something to brag about. This was his one claim to fame.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
The past few days, I've been wondering if trump has been artificially propping up the stock market all along, just so that he could have something to brag about. This was his one claim to fame.

It's going to get better though. This virus is bad, but not as bad as people with agendas want to say it is.