Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm a little worried about our little AAL. Yougin lookin good out there on varsity but they might smack him back down to JV. :francis:
So I've consider selling off, when it hits a certain point. Since there's no point in wasting these profits, if they decline a bit or the market "crashes" again.

I think we're in a good position though over the next few days or even week(s) because FOMO will definitely make the stock skyrocket.

AAL was listed on several sites as one of the top gainers for today. So I expect it to at least hit 15 at some point.

The only stock I'm taking care of is our 5g stock....

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
How does one even find out about a stock like CAPR?! :why: I aint ever hear about it and shyt tripled in a day.:merchant:

who knew about this and how you find out about it?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
One more thing. This dude Trump. We know this is all fake bullshyt. Would you be surprised if he had this market near highs going into November? It's all artificial. If he gets reelected then they won and they just keep pumping.

If he loses then Biden inherits a broken economy and the rednecks blame him for it :beli:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
How does one even find out about a stock like CAPR?! :why: I aint ever hear about it and shyt tripled in a day.:merchant:

:pachaha: scared me for a second, i thought that shyt went back up, because I forgot to check, this afternoon.

But real shyt, the real story is that people who were really on top of screening for the stock, found it at $4.58 and jumped out before the stock hit $7.

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This uavs shyt might have legs brehs. Daughter of the ceo uploaded a video that had Amazon on it and quickly took it down. In the least I think you can make some money until the announcement at 11 tomorrow. They are partnering with a major company, just a matter of who

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla

Stock forums, Reddit, Stocktwits, etc etc there are tons of people that just scan through shyt all day trying to find a runner

plus it had a PR
Yahoo is now a part of Verizon Media

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
whatd u actually do? shares or calls?

I only do this with major companies. There's usually a day or two before earnings where people sell off. So my method is to buy a bunch of shares on that red day.

Then I set price alerts on Yahoo Finance to track the action easier. Because I bought on red it buys me some breathing room where I won't lose money anyway, at worse break even.

Then I watch earnings closely, if it does well there's a huge run up right away and then it might settle down some so I sell high off the run up.

That's if it's a company that I don't want to keep around long term. If it's a long term, then I just let it play out.

You can get anywhere from 10%-20%+ on gains.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Take Netflix. I had it on my watch list. Sure enough there was a big red day the Friday before earnings. I felt confident their earnings would be great which they were but unfortunately Netflix had kinda hit their ceiling on the run up and not enough shareholders believe it's worth this much. CEO also put his foot in his mouth with honesty.

So what happened is as the earnings came out it had a big run up. My cost basis was under $415/share somewhere in there. The run up went up past $480/share but it was laser quick I had to eject at $462. Then it actually dipped below the closing price.

So sometimes you gotta be quick.