Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
BYND Just downgraded to sell status? Why?

:wtf:

it's a volatile stock breh. there's gonna be a frequent pump and dump. so many nikkas ate cuz they bought it when it was below $70 personally i think it's way overpriced. too much momentum for no real reason. i cashed in already and sold it at $120. and i'll only buy it if it goes below $60-70 again. i like the CEO and the product. just don't like the price right now.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Gimme some high risk high reward plays guys

Im trying to hit home runs now
Penn gaming

Bleeding money right now but it has a deal with barstool sports for a gambling app to start before nfl season which we might not get

but barstool has like ten times the audience of draftkings so a gambling app could skyrocket

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Feel that. I'm looking for a boeing collapse. Airbus came out this morning and said they are bleeding through money. Maybe boeing is too :jawalrus:

fortunately i sold half of my BA stock at $175 that i bought at $99. :mjlit:

maybe i should sell the rest and buy some safe stocks like netflix and amzn even though they are way too pricey. :ehh:

Gimme some high risk high reward plays guys

Im trying to hit home runs now

you could still buy dirt cheap oil stocks. or you can buy vegas hotel stocks like WYNN, MGM. as long as vegas is getting opened anything vegas related will have some good gains.

you can also buy vaccine stocks. they will go up until vaccines come out. NVAX is a good bet.

super risky stocks are like SPCE. i mean it's a promising stock without a promising future. but people will buy it cuz they are curious. and it will shoot up again.

if you want something explosive down the road and if you can wait then go buy ethereum or any 2nd fiddle crypto currency. ETH shoot up few years ago over $1000. when those currency nerds pump and dump they really do pump and dump. i got $5000 worth of ETH. im breaking even at the moment. i'll ride it till it hits $700.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
fortunately i sold half of my BA stock at $175 that i bought at $99. :mjlit:

maybe i should sell the rest and buy some safe stocks like netflix and amzn even though they are way too pricey. :ehh:

you could still buy dirt cheap oil stocks. or you can buy vegas hotel stocks like WYNN, MGM. as long as vegas is getting opened anything vegas related will have some good gains.

you can also buy vaccine stocks. they will go up until vaccines come out. NVAX is a good bet.

super risky stocks are like SPCE. i mean it's a promising stock without a promising future. but people will buy it cuz they are curious. and it will shoot up again.

if you want something explosive down the road and if you can wait then go buy ethereum or any 2nd fiddle crypto currency. ETH shoot up few years ago over $1000. when those currency nerds pump and dump they really do pump and dump. i got $5000 worth of ETH. im breaking even at the moment. i'll ride it till it hits $700.

Lol i fukked up with spce before idk if im touchin that again

Ill dip my toes into penn

FabTrey

Superstar
Daps
Lol i fukked up with spce before idk if im touchin that again

Ill dip my toes into penn

go find vaccine stocks without much hype or already pump and dumped. shyt like IBIO or AIKI which could pop again down the road. i already ate with these. and i'm sitting on a free play. but you gotta patient with these biotech penny stocks. i'll just monitor them and just get ready to ride the wave.

Last edited:

Chrome2279

All Star
Daps
Anolis are predicting dominoes will head over 400, right now is at 360 what Do y’all think?

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
You don't follow sarcasm? Here's the point I've been making for now 5-6 weeks. Sitting on the sidelines and waiting for a drop that is below the 18.5k low was pointless.. there were a lot of gains to be made in the meantime, some of which I hit on and some of which I was too late to get in on.

Meanwhile the same posters for now 6 weeks have come in here boasting about how dumb it is to play the market right now and how there's going to be a second crash.

There could very well be a second crash.. where the fukk is it. "could" means nothing. Let's see it. I would welcome it. I want it to happen.

Anyway, the market is going to hit 24K tomorrow, there's still some good prices but there's also a lot of prices I wouldn't touch :patrice:
I was just asking. You seem to change your tune as the daily, on red days it's :lupe: they might be right a crash maybe coming. Then on green days you're like :mjlol: miss out on gains brehs the bottom is in. I'm just trying to figure out why the bottom is in. It's obvious this is a traders market right now and, not a time to jump in for long term investing.