Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
How much growth is left though is my question

I'm long on this bytch for decades breh, not just years. This Corona shyt is positioning it to make gains in every single industry. Only aspect of its growth potential I see competition is in AWS but I have MSFT too so I'm eating both ways. I just think Amazon is on track to be our generation's Berkshire down the line. Only thing that could derail it is antitrust but I don't see that happening anytime soon.

Rout3r2035

Superstar
Daps
You shouldn't have done that. Put in like $3K and then wait a bit and add in another $2K and continue like that. We're on really shaky ground right now. The only stocks I'm buying are ones I'm lowering my cost basis on or bond ETFs.

I want to be in sooner than later breh. If I lose a couple Gs on this in the short term I'll live, I had the money to throw around and I think the upside is too great.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I dipped into some Uber shares today under 27. Trying to work with my first half budget. If it crashes deep, that’s when the second half budget comes out on what I already invested in which so far is

Uber
Disney
Amc (don’t clown me)
Akts

still looking at dipping into delta or carnival cruise or something that looks promising. Or just holding. But I would like to add one more
I have my eyes on both those stock, but I'm sure they're both far from bottoming out.