Boiler Room: The Official Stock Market Discussion

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drop will be back unless they find an actual vaccine. Don't worry. Nothing is open yet and most of these numbers with stock prices going up are all cap.

Not enough testing for people to find out if they're exposed and just asymptomatic. Not enough PPE for everyone to go outside. Still no real treatment. All the moves are currently based on hope or large institutions moving their money.

In the meantime, most businesses are not making ANY money.

Just my opinion :yeshrug:

I had to sit out for the last few days since I transferred all of my account to Schwab and I'm not really worried. Bleeding red too atm due to heavy REIT involvement but ready to grab more when the time returns. I'm confident it will be back

The travel industry will drop back down that's a guarantee.

stave

Superstar
Daps
The travel industry will drop back down that's a guarantee.

Agreed. I'm just saying that people in here freaking out like they missed the gravy train need not worry. I have read through the last 30 pages of this thread since my last post and there's been tons of good advice. Brehs gotta stop trying to time the bottom and just take the small victories if they wanna learn how to do it.

Whether you are long medium or short on a position, there's value everywhere and hesitating over a dollar share when you're only buying a couple is just not worthwhile.

If lows don't return, you're still making money. More importantly if you're not making money now, you're making money later. But if you're still sitting on the sidelines uninvested, idk what you're doing at this point.

The only way to fukk this up is buying someone who goes completely out of business or is in danger of a reverse split imo

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Agreed. I'm just saying that people in here freaking out like they missed the gravy train need not worry. I have read through the last 30 pages of this thread since my last post and there's been tons of good advice. Brehs gotta stop trying to time the bottom and just take the small victories if they wanna learn how to do it.

Whether you are long medium or short on a position, there's value everywhere and hesitating over a dollar share when you're only buying a couple is just not worthwhile.

If lows don't return, you're still making money. More importantly if you're not making money now, you're making money later. But if you're still sitting on the sidelines uninvested, idk what you're doing at this point.

The only way to fukk this up is buying someone who goes completely out of business or is in danger of a reverse split imo
Let's hope LK can get through this :francis:

stave

Superstar
Daps
Also meant to ask, you brehs looking for these lows don't just use limit buys with 90 day expiry?

stave

Superstar
Daps
Let's hope LK can get through this :francis:

Yeah sorry I think thats dead :to:

Was reading an article yesterday about how these Chinese companies getting picked up by an index can mess up index ETFs. The article mentioned another company, not LK, but this thread made me think about how it related to me directly potentially. Definitely not the end of the world for ETF brehs but it's something I never considered before.

This thread is a great thread to learn from overall :ehh:

Majestic

Daps
DC, baltimore and philly are supposedly the next hotspots. anything can happen with the market.

Majestic

Daps
Yeah sorry I think thats dead :to:

Was reading an article yesterday about how these Chinese companies getting picked up by an index can mess up index ETFs. The article mentioned another company, not LK, but this thread made me think about how it related to me directly potentially. Definitely not the end of the world for ETF brehs but it's something I never considered before.

This thread is a great thread to learn from overall :ehh:
damn. lucky I ain't put too much money in it. Can i still sell my shares?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Y’all think the meeting tomorrow will be good or bad for oil stocks??