Boeing says it's cutting more than 17,000 jobs, or 10% of its workforce

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm just eager to know who replaces Boeing and how their corpse gets carved up at this point. They're not coming out of this spiral that they're in.

I used to never check the kind of plane I was flying in. I do it now. It it’s a Boeing, I’m out. Luckily I haven’t had to do that yet.

Last edited:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
The Ceos and those in charge who have try to get every ounce of profit regardless of passenger safety needs to be charged criminally liable, the problem is this billion dollar corporations are willing to risk human lifes for extra revenue. The fat cat bosses get million dollars in pay and severance while the average worker can barely pay their bills and support their family, its wrong

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I used to never check the king of plane I was flying in. I do it now. It it’s a Boeing, I’m out. Luckily I haven’t had to do that yet.
they're cooked because they can't meet delivery anymore more than anything. that gap in production is how they'll lose their plate and never get it back as all their comp is modernizing.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they're cooked because they can't meet delivery anymore more than anything. that gap in production is how they'll lose their plate and never get it back as all their comp is modernizing.

Cost cutting is part of it.