#bodyshamingmen wow they going in on D’angelo’s son 😒 #hypocrites 🤨 the comments are what you think he ate all the brown sugar

Daps
Angie Stone was in her 30s when she started dating D'angelo who was still in his teens. Got a baby out of him as well at the age of 24 when was 37..almost 40 years old huh....borderline grooming

Yet somehow no think pieces:jbhmm:

American women are the super saiyans of gaslighters y'all be careful out here
It’s not borderline, it’s grooming.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Angie Stone was in her 30s when she started dating D'angelo who was still in his teens. Got a baby out of him as well at the age of 24 when was 37..almost 40 years old huh....borderline grooming

You say “American women” as if all women do this?

She was a loser ass chick to do this. Who gets impregnated by someone who is too young to provide and take care of a child?

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You say “American women” as if all women do this?

She was a loser ass chick to do this. Who gets impregnated by someone who is too young to provide and take care of a child?
My apologies I hate to paint with a broad brush some of y'all still got some redeeming qualities but overall ...........:francis:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Everything they say we do, they do

Sometimes they fit the “every accusation is an admission” trope:sas2: