Body hair.....lol...we off that

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:what: what are you cacs talkin bout? FYI most black folks have little to no body hair. I only have little hairs on my arms and legs. None on my chest/back. I thought only whites had large amounts of body hair.

This shyt ain't relevant to us.

:ehh: true for me. I've had the same amount of hair on my arms as I did when I was six. Smooth chest and I'm 31 :win:

Just need to trim my pubes and armpits cause I run and shyt gets annoying when its too much under my arms.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
Latinas/arabs hairiest race of females. Italians/mediterranean white people are third.

They are all tha same Mediterranean people - Latinas(spaniard blood), Italy, Greece, Middle East, Russian, etc....

They got tha most body hair

but Mediterranean bytches got some of tha best body's :ohlawd: big titties slim waists and big hips

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
They are all tha same Mediterranean people - Latinas(spaniard blood), Italy, Greece, Middle East, Russian, etc....

They got tha most body hair

but Mediterranean bytches got some of tha best body's :ohlawd: big titties slim waists and big hips

I agree expect for Russians, they different.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
So you're a Twink

Diddint know what twink was so i googled it and it says

Twink" is a gay slang term describing a young or young-looking man with a slender, ectomorph build, little or no body hair, and no facial hair. [4][5] In some societies, the term chick or chicken is preferred.

How you know gay slang my dude lol :mjpls:

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Repulsive thread :damn:

Way too much info being casually thrown around here.like a bunch of females the lot of ya :scusthov:

Oh and hell yea I trim where need be :troll:

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Lmao

Only thing about body hair when it comes to dudes I can't get down with are outta control pubes and armpit hair. At the very least those need to be trimmed.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use Nair Men Body Hair Remover once a month for my chest and abdominal area.:yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
:what: what are you cacs talkin bout? FYI most black folks have little to no body hair. I only have little hairs on my arms and legs. None on my chest/back. I thought only whites had large amounts of body hair.

This shyt ain't relevant to us.

This!

I'm a 28 year old woman who's been with less than 10 men and only 1 had more than 3 chest hairs...

I work with a lot of white men. The majority of them are hairy bears! I mean, so much hair that it bursts through the collars and sleeves of their tops!

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Cacs and fat guys exposing themselves in this thread. I can't show off all these deep cuts with hair all over them. :scusthov: