Body cam video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after "accidental" police shooting

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
remember boys and girls, stay calm and don't panic....

SEE IT: Video shows Tulsa man’s last moments alive after accidental police shooting (WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT)
BY Melissa Chan
NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Saturday, April 11, 2015, 4:41 PM

An Oklahoma man's last few moments alive after he was accidentally shot last week by a deputy who meant to stun him with a Taser is seen in disturbing video released by police Friday.

"He shot me! He shot me, man. Oh, my god. I'm losing my breath," Eric Harris says as he struggles on the ground with police on top of him.
551db33eac846.image.jpg

"F--- your breath," an officer can be heard saying. "Shut the f--- up!"

Reserve Deputy Robert Bates, 73, shouted "Taser! Taser!" before pulling the trigger on his gun, firing one round into Harris.

"I shot him!" the shocked former policeman says, dropping his gun from the recoil. "I'm sorry."
deputytasessuspect1.png

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...-man-shot-deputy-meant-stun-article-1.2181787

Family of man killed by Tulsa County deputy has questions

http://www.fox23.com/news/news/local/family-deputy-involved-shooting-suspect-holds-news/nkqq9/

7415652_G.jpg

b68aff3c-df30-11e4-88e0-0015173e0b6e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop:

Damn it. fukk that makes me mad.

At least an "equipment malfunction" didn't happen and they were men enough (setting a VERY low bar for this one since they are public servants and there shouldn't be any objection to this anyways) to release the footage. Great juxtaposition between this and that white Christian family in the other thread.

I'm glad these videos are being released. They wreck my blood pressure but I'm glad. But they're worthless if officers like this aren't prosecuted.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Cop shoots dude and say "oops sorry". :snoop: These are the kinda people "protecting and serving" our communities. The "felon" didn't even have a weapon. But you were so rattled you accidentally shoot him? Then they continue to kneel on his neck after the fact. :pacspit:

This dude tryna run was straight hilarious though. He looked like my girl tryna jog. If you know you can't sprint its probably in your best interest to just lay down