Bobby Womack :dahell: :scust:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Womack's had some of the worst hairlines ever, Cecil's is on the same trajectory as his smirk:dead:

had he came to dallas...n let one of the heads shag em...he would have been slayin every broad back then...

fukk a conk...
kmUilBh.jpg

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
I'll go even further. Bobby was married to Sam's ex wife Barbara, and was also molesting Sam's daughter Linda for multiple years. When Barbara found out, she shot Bobby in the head (grazed). And they divorced. Sam's brother Cecil met Linda when she was 8 and later married her. They came out with successful music for years and were married until Cecil died

220px-Womack_%26_Womack%2C_Feb._2013.jpg

Womack and Womack

Furthermore, Linda as adult also wrote songs for Bobby (her former molester) and even co-wrote his biggest hit

Weird, weird shyt

I’ve never wanted to throw so much legacy in the trash before :hhh:

Daps
I'll go even further. Bobby was married to Sam's ex wife Barbara, and was also molesting Sam's daughter Linda for multiple years. When Barbara found out, she shot Bobby in the head (grazed). And they divorced. Sam's brother Cecil met Linda when she was 8 and later married her. They came out with successful music for years and were married until Cecil died

220px-Womack_%26_Womack%2C_Feb._2013.jpg

Womack and Womack

Furthermore, Linda as adult also wrote songs for Bobby (her former molester) and even co-wrote his biggest hit

Weird, weird shyt

:deadmanny:Repped

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I’m reading Sly Stone’s new book

And of course Bobby Womack’s name comes up because him and Sly were cool

But Sly talks about when he met this woman name (Arlene) who would go on to be Sly’s girlfriend and in much later years now his manager; but back when she first entered the picture, she was trying to be a background singer for Bobby, Bobby told her all the spots were taken for his band

So Sly said, “you’ve should asked me” and they started talking

So he tells Bobby he likes her and Bobby lies and tells him, “you known me and her have slept together”

Sly said he confronted her and Bobby and she was like “no ive been with him” and he said Bobby just shook his head

He was like, “Bobby was my boy, but he was always lying”

Daps
Reppin
All Thats Good Within Thee World
Hate to say it but...the reason Bobby and the Womacks were able to move how they moved was because Black people were truly on code back then. The phrase "Whatever happens in this house, stays in this house," was spoken profusely and abided by like a commandment.