R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
@R=G Post a pic of ya hairline playa :mjgrin:

Wanna see if your "360 waves" still like like a grenade hit a meat deli :mjgrin:
Prove it's me and I would leave tonight...but you can't, can you? You nyggas are always reaching and do me a favor..put some weight on, stop crying online, and stop the fake fantasy scenarios like you're 95 Biggie status:laugh: NJ goofball done flipped his wig yet again:laugh:

Letting a hoe expose you in that weak ass Locker Room:laugh:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
Prove it's me and I would leave tonight...but you can't, can you? You nyggas are always reaching and do me a favor..put some weight on, stop crying online, and stop the fake fantasy scenarios like you're 95 Biggie status:laugh: NJ goofball done flipped his wig yet again:laugh:

Letting a hoe expose you in that weak ass Locker Room:laugh:

Ayo. Nobody ever exposed the gawd. I'm too slick, I filled three hoes off of this site alone while you ain't fukked three ya whole life :mjgrin:

But I digress...

Since you got so much $$$ and do all this traveling. Next time you up round the way we can shoot the fair one ya bih. You can even pick the location :mjgrin:

YvrzTrvly

All Star
Daps
Ok and? Jon Jones was a Juco champ. Lashley has issues with stamina that's why he lost. He just as big as Lesnar and could stop his TD
Clearly lasley ur boy so discussion is futile...

Lashley was never recruited as a high level weestler. Jones was

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Clearly lasley ur boy so discussion is futile...

Lashley was never recruited as a high level weestler. Jones was

Haha..what does this have to do with their levels today? Mir punked Lesnar after getting dominated all fight. Anything can happen..there are no certainties.