Bobby Fish Trying His Best To Piss Off His Coworkers

Killah Ray

Carolina hail to thee....
Daps
This thread should be merged with the other one of him complaining about how he’s used

Should be renamed the “Bobby Fish Career Suicide Thread”

His ol’ Albert Fish meets Simon Gotch looking ass about to be let go looking for that WWE raft, but instead gon find himself having to swim to MLW island
shyt he better hope and pray he can make it to Impact.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
How you gon hate on thigh slaps but be cool with stomping the mat on punches and kicks? I like the reality based hard-hitting style done safely but anyone who hates thigh slaps is a dusty ass boomer lol

The only reason they hate it is because it wasn't around when they were young and now it is
:yeshrug:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Let’s also talk about how we can kick a guy 15 times in the chest or leg and nothing is broken. He walking around next week. Another I used to hate was the 10 turnbuckle punches. Let me punch you 10 times in the face with a closed fist and see how you look afterwards
Everyone knows closed fists aren't allowed

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How you gon hate on thigh slaps but be cool with stomping the mat on punches and kicks? I like the reality based hard-hitting style done safely but anyone who hates thigh slaps is a dusty ass boomer lol

The only reason they hate it is because it wasn't around when they were young and now it is
:yeshrug:

No... Shawn Michaels was slapping his thigh when I was a kid and I never knew it.... the rock slaps his thigh on his punches and does it so well you can't even tell. Kate also slaps his bicep on his uppercuts.... the slaps were around when I was growing up but they were not visible to the naked eye. They were done with more professionalism. The issues with the slaps now is that yes they are over done but more importantly we can SEE THEM and it looks really bad