Bobby Fish Trying His Best To Piss Off His Coworkers

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
In an interview with the Two Man Power Trip of Wrestling podcast (via Fightful), Bobby Fish gave his thoughts on leg slaps in wresting and why he doesn’t like them. Wrestlers have typically used leg slaps to create a sound to give strikes more impact.

He said: “It makes me sick. It really makes me want to get sick, especially when people do it on a leg kick, because if you know anything about leg kicks, the ones that hurt the worst are the ones that don’t make noise. Those are the ones where the shin has really dug almost down to the bone. I get it, back in the day when Christopher Adams would throw the superkick and then Shawn Michaels with the sweet chin music and the slap, I get it, but like a lot of other things, especially in pro wrestling, too much of a good thing can be just that. Slapping was one of those, for sure. To see them on leg kicks, I think because I take so much pride in throwing proper leg kicks, it drives me nuts. If you understood anything about it, if you took five minutes to understand the actual art, you would know that slapping your leg defeats the purpose of doing that. If it makes that loud of the noise, it’s not what you’re going for. I think pro wrestling fans have been conditioned to react to sound, so it’s been overdone, and some people, they get to the point where they can’t not slap something. I don’t want to get into the tricks of the trade because there are a lot of slaps that go on in pro wrestling, but it’s overdone for sure.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
22557%20-%20Dancing%20Disco_Inferno%20gif%20monday_nitro%20pointing%20wcw.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
Let’s also talk about how we can kick a guy 15 times in the chest or leg and nothing is broken. He walking around next week. Another I used to hate was the 10 turnbuckle punches. Let me punch you 10 times in the face with a closed fist and see how you look afterwards

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
This thread should be merged with the other one of him complaining about how he’s used

Should be renamed the “Bobby Fish Career Suicide Thread”

His ol’ Albert Fish meets Simon Gotch looking ass about to be let go looking for that WWE raft, but instead gon find himself having to swim to MLW island