Bobby Fish Is Still Talking Sh!t

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Bobby's a charismaless goof who is clearly trying to get fired so he get go back to Pappa Paul but he's 100000% right about Punk's strikes. The one thing I will consistently give to Fish is that his strikes do look really good even if he's a cornball. I wish more people took pride in making their offense look good even if it means doing fewer things rather than a buncha people who can do a buncha things but none of it looks good.

Bobby is the wrong messenger tho

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Multiple Bobby Fish threads, I never thought I’d see the day :pachaha:

I lowkey hope it becomes a running gag here :laff:
You see the vision, Breh!
:mjgrin:

Bobby Fish finna trying to spawn upstream. :wow:

2pvxb143807351121.gif

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Bobby's a charismaless goof who is clearly trying to get fired so he get go back to Pappa Paul but he's 100000% right about Punk's strikes. The one thing I will consistently give to Fish is that his strikes do look really good even if he's a cornball. I wish more people took pride in making their offense look good even if it means doing fewer things rather than a buncha people who can do a buncha things but none of it looks good.

Bobby is the wrong messenger tho
Funny thing is Fish vs Punk was just a great match in AEW and it shocked me. Fish can still go when in there with certain types.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Well FIsh did say he would go to War for HHH :laff:

But then comes the issue of how would he be utilized? He's at the twilight of his career and he was the lower ranked member of Undisputed Era, not to mention that Cole and O'Rielly signed long term deals

rabbitfood

Ancillary Character
Daps
The streets used to rock with Bobby Fish heavy a few years back, so it's nice to see threads about him all over TSC again. Folks were proud to be Bobby Fish stans back in those days, and it was hilarious to see all of the discussion he would bring to this board. I still quote lines from his classic promos to this day. Remember when his catchphrase and finisher went viral a few times? It was crazy.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
But then comes the issue of how would he be utilized? He's at the twilight of his career and he was the lower ranked member of Undisputed Era, not to mention that Cole and O'Rielly signed long term deals

Wouldn't be surprised if he gets a trainer job in NXT.