Bobby Fish calls CM Punk a c*nt; finds his MMA offense insulting

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Funny that people bring up punks mma shyt when punk would still whip on 85% of the coli :snoop:
Do people on The Coli get paid millions to pretend to be a tough guy on TV?
Also how many on here have the resources that Punk had training with some the best sparring partners in all of MMA at an elite gym?

Any half decent athlete of a similar size that was afforded the training Punk was would fukk his world up. He literally had zero talent for fighting. He did nothing well at all.
Mike Jackson is the worst fighter I can think of in the entire UFC and he completely washed Punk.

I have no respect for that shyt that he did in UFC as he was a total hypocrite of people taking his spots when he was in WWE. Used name value to jump straight to the big show.
The guy I have respect for is Batista. He was originally supposed to get a fight in Strikeforce but it folded and he didn't let that stop him. He went to a rinky dink promotion against a solid journeyman opponent for a debut and had his fight. Didn't need a shyt ton of publicity or money, he just did it as a bucket list thing and cause he wanted to.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do people on The Coli get paid millions to pretend to be a tough guy on TV?
Also how many on here have the resources that Punk had training with some the best sparring partners in all of MMA at an elite gym?

Any half decent athlete of a similar size that was afforded the training Punk was would fukk his world up. He literally had zero talent for fighting. He did nothing well at all.
Mike Jackson is the worst fighter I can think of in the entire UFC and he completely washed Punk.

I have no respect for that shyt that he did in UFC as he was a total hypocrite of people taking his spots when he was in WWE. Used name value to jump straight to the big show.
The guy I have respect for is Batista. He was originally supposed to get a fight in Strikeforce but it folded and he didn't let that stop him. He went to a rinky dink promotion against a solid journeyman opponent for a debut and had his fight. Didn't need a shyt ton of publicity or money, he just did it as a bucket list thing and cause he wanted to.
This ain't about that this is about dudes on here saying they can whip punk and believe it. At the end of the day punk is a pro wrestling athlete and marks think because someone like Kevin Nash and Brooker T punked him they can too :lolbron:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This ain't about that this is about dudes on here saying they can whip punk and believe it. At the end of the day punk is a pro wrestling athlete and marks think because someone like Kevin Nash and Brooker T punked him they can too :lolbron:
Start listing who said it?
@krackdagawd would tie Punk's not athletic ass in knots

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps

I got 3 stacks on @krackdagawd slumping methamphetamine punk easily :unimpressed:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Start listing who said it?
@krackdagawd would tie Punk's not athletic ass in knots

I got 3 stacks on @krackdagawd slumping methamphetamine punk easily

The high school freshman version of my son cleans him up hands wise and grappling wise its not even a fair fight. State level wreslter in a d1 state, Punk would legit have to go against jv kids to get a win and thats hoping they not taking any striking on the side.

Im not even by myself here @patscorpio kills him and @King P mignt too. Learning how to fight and thinking you a tough guy when you around untrained people is trash. Especially when you on the humble against mma fighters shytting on you in the media. Keep the same energy w them fam.

Last edited:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The high school freshman version of my son cleans him up hands wise and grappling wise its not even a fair fight. State level wreslter in a d1 state, Punk would legit have to go against jv kids to get a win and thats hoping they not taking any striking on the side.

Im not even by myself here @patscorpio kills him and @King P mignt too. Learning how to fight and thinking you a tough guy when you around untrained people is trash. Especially when you on the humble against mma fighters shytting on you in the media. Keep the same energy w them fam.

You really willing to endanger your son like that? :leon:
Look at these kicks
The flawless technique, the dexterity and balance
eIymcHH3-CM-Punk-UFC-225-005.gif

FelineCleanIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Look at this elite reaction time on take down defense
vg6j3n1ayem31.gif

That's reckless krack

:russ: I don't know if people understand how bad Punk was as a fighter if they weren't familiar with fighting before watching. Legit I think pretty much any YouTube boxer (Jake & Logan, KSI, Deji, etc) kills this dude. He has no athleticism and his technique is horrendous

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

#ringgang

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I've been saying the same things about his offense since I started watching wrestling again off and on in 2011.
:yeshrug:

I remember seeing him struggle to pick up the steel steps and being absolutely disgusted that this guy was at the top of the card.
:hhh:

EDIT:
MnEVGHZ.gif

:russ:lmao..Mandy Rose can pick that shyt up with no problem :laugh:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sounds like a salty hoe. Punk isn't a good martial artist. Okay :yeshrug: He's better at everything else than Fish is. Maybe he should spend this time and energy stepping his game up.

Last edited:

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Punk’s form approach and reaction was pretty damn bad in UFC. Dude can take a punch but that’s about it. The benefit of the doubt I can give him is his age and the years of having a beaten up body in pro wrestling.