Bob Marley or Peter Tosh

• Bob Marley

Votes: 15 65.2%
  • Peter Tosh

Votes: 8 34.8%

• Total voters

Prynce

Daps
I love em both, and my pro black side wants to say Peter's music is better, but that would be a lie. The Stepping Razor is a fukkin legend tho, its just that when the Wailers split, Bob made better music. He was the Chosen One
To be fair to Bob he was very pro-black also :manny:

Peter Tosh just was more aggressive but that was his personality

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Both legends and it srs hard to pick one or the other because their music was influenced by each other. You wouldn't have Bob without Peter and vise-versa.

I got to go with Bob though because his music resonates with me more. Bob music had a nice balance in material from suffers, lovers, roots to even party tunes.

When it comes to straight rebel vibes I got to go with Tosh. Tosh was arguably the most talented he taught Bob to play guitar. Mainstream just hate on Tosh because he was an unapologetic rebel that didn't sugar coat his beliefs. Bob didn't either but songs like "One Love" and "Three Little Birds" outshine songs like "Buffalo Soldier" and "Africa Unite".

The Day the Dollar Died:wow:
Stop That Train:wow:

I am that I am:wow:

Johnny B. Goode:wow:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Bob was a prophet man....
love Peter but Bob was a prophet.
wat6rr.jpg

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I remember my father telling me he knew the man who murdered Peter Tosh and knew who the two other gunmen were because my father from St Elizabeth. The culture of no snitching existed back then also

During this time, Tosh's associates came to his house to greet him because of his return to Jamaica. As people arrived, the gunmen became more and more frustrated, especially the chief thug, Dennis "Leppo" Lobban, a man whom Tosh had previously befriended and tried to help find work after a long jail sentence.[13] Tosh said he did not have any money in the house, after which Lobban put a gun to Tosh's head and shot once, killing him. The other gunmen began shooting, wounding several other people and also killing disc jockeys Doc Brown and Jeff "Free I" Dixon. Leppo surrendered to the authorities. He was sentenced to death, but his sentence was commuted in 1995 and he remains in jail. The other two gunmen were never identified by name.