Bob Marley Biopic Trailer Out

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Just got back from the theater. It was cool, just kinda felt rushed. I know it's impossible to fit the whole life of a person like Bob Marley into a movie. My wife couldn't believe it was over, she was surprised.
Seeing the run time only being an 1hr and 47 mins led me to this conclusion

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
I saw it yesterday with moms. I can definitely see why it got mixed reviews. Even though we enjoyed it, I just felt something was missing.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
It wasn't the perfect movie, but the back drop, music, and well done emotional elements were well placed.

Did feel rushed. But I really didn't need/want to see the 1st 10 mins of the movie spent telling his story when he was 5.

Felt like a big budget documentary, but done with actors acting act out what the "storyteller" is saying.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
SAW THE MOVIE.. IT WAS GOOD. WATCHED IT IN A DOLBY DIGITAL THEATER N WHAT STOOD OUT MOST WAS THE AMAZING SOUND QUALITY ON ALL THE MUSIC. REMASTERED TO PERFECTION, ALMOST SOUNDED LIVE.

NOT SURE WHY THEY MADE HIS SECOND GIRL BIRACIAL BECAUSE SHE WAS WHITE AND JEWISH, BUT OVERALL IT REALLY CAPTURED THE ESSENCE OF WHAT HE WAS OUT TO ACCOMPLISH