Bloomberg: GTA 6 To Be Announced as Early as This Week EDIT: Announcement This Week, Trailer in December.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
IDK if i ever heard of a GTA game being delayed considering we dont have any big games on the horizon I could see an release of fall next year or early 2025.

Rockstar always delays their games

GTA V delayed

GTA V PC delayed

RDR2 was delayed twice

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ufdup:Hopefully Rockstar doesn’t kill off Franklin and Lamar. Because half of GTA 4’s returning characters got offed. And I know for sho Franklin and Lamar going to make an appearance in 6.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rockstar always delays their games

GTA V delayed

GTA V PC delayed

RDR2 was delayed twice

Red Dead 1 was delayed, GTA IV was delayed. GTA 3 was delayed over 9/11. That was insane to say they never heard of it. That’s R*’s M.O. :mjlol:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard “welcome to the jungle” intro in my head as I read the announcement.. that san Andreas trailer was legendary

Edit:

The summer of 2004 was a long one. I remember when they announced gta san andreas and the wait. Thats why i dont care for the hype too much. These games come and go.

The only thing i can say is that im greatful to live to see this. Gaming has come a long way. My only gripe with gta 4 and 5 is the gameplay. To me, both games werent as fun as san andreas was because they focused on the realism too much. San andreas was fun from start to finish though the graphics compared to gta 5 is trash.