Bloomberg - Embracer Group has canceled a Deus Ex video game that was in development for ~2 years and laid off an unspecified number of staff at Eidos

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Embracer buying up a bunch of A/AA developers who either never had a huge financial success or were just scrapping by remains a really fukking stupid business decision.

What was the entire point of this dumbass company??!?:mindblown:

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess they got the Covid boom fever and were going to buy up a bunch of studios and IP and then flip them. Problem is that Covid boom went bust in like a year and a half, inflation went crazy, and the investment money dried up. Now they got 136 studios(:mjtf:) that don't make money so they gotta butcher them through layoffs and closures to try and stay afloat.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
It was a different time back then money was cheap to borrow. They thought they could build a stable of mid tier IPs and milk them on remasters, remakes, and maybe a few new games. The Saudis came through and destroyed them thorough.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Now all you did was post a tweet….

You didn’t say nothing at all just posted a tweet. Now imagine if someone got mad at you YOU instead of the tweet and started taking personal shots at you?

Wouldn’t that dumbfukk look like a complete idiot?

Man you gotta start checking your lower level Sony rats….. this shyt is setting a weird precedent if niccas start being personally mad at other posters over fukking tweets.

Just saying

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Now all you did was post a tweet….

You didn’t say nothing at all just posted a tweet. Now imagine if someone got mad at you YOU instead of the tweet and started taking personal shots at you?

Wouldn’t that dumbfukk look like a complete idiot?

Man you gotta start checking your lower level Sony rats….. this shyt is setting a weird precedent if niccas start being personally mad at other posters over fukking tweets.

Just saying

8e5yyk.jpg

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Wtf kinda drugs homie on, what a weird ass rant and completely left field. Some of y’all are beyond lame:russ:

You wasn’t there… you don’t know the whole story.

He knows what I’m referring too

Yes the whole thing is stupid, but please don’t come for me when you don’t know the whole story and I didn’t come for you.

I done but just wanted to speak my piece