Bloomberg - Embracer Group has canceled a Deus Ex video game that was in development for ~2 years and laid off an unspecified number of staff at Eidos

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
confident the only reason/way the tomb raider game makes it out is because of the deal with amazon. I ‘d even be surprised at this point if Amazon don’t just buy them out from under them.

I told people for as much shyt as Square got for saying their games underperformed and subsequently selling them…they put out a lot of games through them. :yeshrug:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
confident the only reason/way the tomb raider game makes it out is because of the deal with amazon. I ‘d even be surprised at this point if Amazon don’t just buy them out from under them.

I told people for as much shyt as Square got for saying their games underperformed and subsequently selling them…they put out a lot of games through them. :yeshrug:
Facts

Square always puts unrealistic sales expectations on most of their games, it’s funny when they say a game flopped but it still sold millions.

Anyway Embracer is just a blight on the gaming industry. Now we will never get a conclusion to Deus Ex